Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Perils of Being a Pangolin


"Pango-lin??"  I had asked the first time I saw him in my child's African story book.  It was too weird to believe.

Google consultation commence!

There are times when I come across an article that says things so much better than I ever could.  Today I am putting on my lazy hat and providing a link to introduce you to someone most of us will never ever see in person. Meet an animal I've been entranced with ever since I first heard about him two years ago... the pangolin.  As the world's most illegally trafficked mammals, these mostly unknown little guys need as much attention as they can get...


Check out an excellent article on a special little species everyone should know about:

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2014/04/opinion/sutter-change-the-list-pangolin-trafficking/index.html?hpt=hp_t5

And sign the uniquely quirky petition that may just get these crazy creatures some deserving attention:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/07/opinion/sutter-pangolin-disney-petition/